Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Another Dollar Tree Solar Light Project

 I was so happy with how my Quick Dollar Tree Solar Light Fix worked out, that I decided to try another project.
I picked up six more solar lights from Dollar Tree and gathered up six of these mini candle lanterns (also from DT).
The stakes easily pop off and the light can be used on its own.
They fit perfectly into a mason jar for tabletop displays.

I wanted hanging lights so I used these candle lanterns that had handles.  I used a little hot glue to  hold the lights in place.I hung them up with some floral wire across the top of the deck.

Now we've got more solar glow out there at night!

Please follow me!
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So creative! They look fantastic.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The lights look so pretty and you made it from DT items! I love this idea Heather.

Creations By Cindy said...

Absolutely love how this turned out! You know you can pull a project together!!! I need for you to come stay with me a while and spur me in the direction to taking care of all the projects I want to start! LOL! You are surely a creative inspiration Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

just reread it. Got it! love it! laura

Andrea Nine said...

Girl, you are just so brilliant! What a great idea and they look awesome!

Carla from The River said...

Well done and another project I will copy cat. ;-)

csuhpat1 said...

That is so very cool. Might have to try that.

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful....
I saw one of our neighbors use this kind of light...wonderful.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails