We celebrated Mr. Click's birthday like we usually do...with his favorite white chocolate chip fruit tart (note the quarantine hair before the haircut!).
He requests it every year and we only have it in July (when summer fruits are at their peak!).This year we also took a day off and went to the beach.
These bathing beauties came along so it was a great family day!
Our umbrella set up--we all want to be in the shade. We had to rent one umbrella so we could all stay safely out of the sun if we wanted to. Our floral umbrella has seen better days!
This was our 2nd beach trip of the season. I even put lipstick on for this shot.
A great Snapchat filter helps too.
I also got my favorite cold brew with oatmilk as an afternoon treat. We had a perfect beach day and I can't wait to go back!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick








10 comments:
How fun! What a great way to spend a birthday with your kids and the birthday boy! That tart looks amazing! laura
What a good Birthday present. My youngest granddaughter's birthday is today.
You have him spoiled, what a nice fruit tart, cake.
That tart looks divine! Looks like a great birthday!!
Happy birthday to Mr. Click. Looks like you all had a fun day and yes girl....gotta have some lipstick! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Happy Happy Birthday! I LOVE that it was a family day, that is a perfect birthday for Dad! and Mom! :-)
I want a birthday like that too!
What a very nice birthday. Great photos of everybody.
What a perfect way to spend a birthday for your husband at the beach. The bday tart looks great.
Happy Birthday to Mr. Click! The tart looks delicious! Always loved them when I worked as a waitress at a hotel many years ago.
The beach day looks fun. Haven't been since Dec 18 and that was in California.
This looks great. We've not been to the beach this year :(
Post a Comment