Tuesday, September 1, 2020

What I've been watching

Quarantine had us bingeing lots of shows but Tiger King feels so far away right  now.  Here's what else we watched or are watching.


Schitts Creek


I'm so glad I re-started this show and now I'm so sad it's over!


Say I Do


From the creators of Queer Eye, this show has three wedding experts that help pull off surprise dream weddings.  Of course I got teary every episode!

Indian Matchmaking


This was fascinating and a quick series to watch!

The Politician Season 2




We loved Season 1 of this dark comedy and Season 2 is great as well!

LOST

This is an oldie but I started rewatching it and it's still SO good.  

What have you been watching lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick


Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I haven't watched any of these shows Heather but I will check them out. Yes, it does seem like Tiger King was ages ago!

Tamar SB said...

Schitt's Creek is just OH so so so so good!!

csuhpat1 said...

Really nothing these days. Just working.LOL.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
We are re-watching Foyle's War.
It surprised me how much I forgot from when we watched it the first time. Ha!

Dawn Gross said...

SC is my all time favorite show! I’m re-watching! Indian Matchmaking looks pretty interesting! Thoughts on the Politician?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails