We had a fun weekend trip to Boston to visit College Girl.
It was fall and the leaves were changing. We picked up City Girl and headed into Boston.One of the prettiest spots in Boston.
Celebrating College Girl's birthday in the North End.
All together now!
Walking around Quincy Market at night is so cool!Grabbing a quick breakfast at Pavement.
Mr. Click had a meeting and College Girl had a co-op interview so City Girl and I got to explore the city.
It was the perfect day for sightseeing.
A sign in Starbucks.
The beautiful harbor.
Walking around the Public Garden.
I finally got to see the Make Way For Ducklings sculpture!
We met up with College Girl after her interview and went out for a late lunch. (Sidenote: she got the JOB!)
One of the views from our hotel.
We got to go to the Huskies home opener.
It's always fun to go to one of their hockey games.The perfect way to end our trip!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
























7 comments:
It sounds like it was a lovely family weekend in Boston Heather! I enjoyed looking at the photos.
What a fun weekend! We haven't been to Boston in quite some time.
So much fun! You're finding all my favorite little spots!
Looks like you all had a great time. Lovely photos Heather :)
Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.
Looks like a wonderful time. Glad that she got the job, very nice.
Hi Heather,
Now I know where the Wish you a Selfie Christmas photo came from. WE LOVE YOUR CARD!! So very creative!! My husband guessed it was at a hockey game. LOL
Lots of love and Merry Christmas to you all.
Carla
Heather, I love all of the pictures. You always make me feel as though I came along for the ride and visit too. You gals are beautiful! Your man ain't half bad! Hee-hee. Thank you for the sweet card. I loved it. Merry Christmas to you all. Cindy
Post a Comment