Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Target Dollar Spot Got Me (Again!)

I wasn't ready to pull out all of my fall decor yet but stopping at the Target Dollar Spot gave me a few new pieces to bring a little fall into the house.
It was this grey truck full of pumpkins that really got me! I also picked a larger green foam pumpkin and a tiny ceramic dark blue pumpkin.  Last year I started adding some green and grey to the fall decorations so I knew this new stuff  would continue the trend.
 It was just enough for me to bring a little dose of fall into the kitchen!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It

7 comments:

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Love the finds! I have the little truck in navy and forest green from last year. I saw your TJ candle and I need to haul my butt up there! Happy Hump Day! laura

R's Rue said...

Cute.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my mercy Heather Lou. Loving that truck girl. Oh yes I do!!!! Oh when I go into Target that one spot always GETS ME!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That truck and the pumpkins are really cute and will look perfect.

Tamar SB said...

that is so darling!

Mica said...

What cute little decorations! they look so nice with your candles! :)

Hope that you are having a great week :) I've just posted a giveaway on my blog!

Away From Blue

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

All so sweet!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails