Tuesday, September 3, 2019

{The Abode} Updated Lighting in the Master Bedroom

This little vanity nook in the master bedroom had been way overdue for an upgrade.

I got very lucky while perusing Facebook Marketplace one day and saw this light fixture for sale for $10-brand new! 
 It's a Scott Living (Property Brothers) light and still retails for around $40.  It sat in the garage most of the summer until we finally got the gumption to try and install it.
Before I knew it, the old fixture was down.
It looks even worse on the ground!
The new fixture's mounting bracket was smaller than the old one but we knew we'd have some painting to do.
We decided to hang it with the  shades going down.
The new bulbs are so bright.  It was a small update but gives the vanity and updated look and I love it!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You did get lucky. I absolutely LOVE IT!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The new light fixture look great and a nice update Heather!

Bliss said...

It looks great. I’ve got a bathroom that needs a light upgrade too, I’ll add it to the long list of things to do.

Bliss said...

I didn’t have a bucket list it was more like a fu@# it summer. I didn’t do anything.

Tamar SB said...

Super sleak!

Carla from The River said...

I like it!

Claire Justine said...

Love your lights Heather. I need some like these :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Creative Mondays. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you on Monday.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails