I know everyone in BlogLand is already onto ALL THE FALL things but I still have a few summer posts left (and it's technically still summer until Monday!).
{top:Nordstrom
jeans: Old Navy
platforms: Primark
belt: Amazon
phone case:Nordstrom}
Mr. Click and I went to another concert at a local casino (you can't beat it for the location and proximity to home!).
I ran into a high school friend at the newly opened beer garden. Remember this adorable photo shoot with the cutest puppy?
Pre concert selfie.
We were going to see Squeeze--so much fun!The music never gets old and they sounded GREAT!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It






5 comments:
Perfect concert and date night look. How GORGEOUS are you!
That is a really cute outfit for the concert and I love the belt and top.
So fun! You looked fabulous!
was just going to ask where you got that cute top?! love it! laura
FUN! And Heather, you are so pretty!!
Post a Comment