I've mentioned this sunflower shoot a few times on the blog and I'm finally sharing some more of the photos.

I'd been 'stalking' a sunflower field on Facebook for a year and just waiting to hear that the sunflowers were ready.
Jumpsuit:[J Crew Factory]
I didn't know if College Girl would be up for an hour+ ride to take photos but she was.
We hit a bit of rain on the way up but once we got there, it had cleared up.
The sunflower field is behind a car wash in Elverson, Pennsylvania. The owners have been planting it and allowing people to come and take photos in it (they even hosted a wedding this year) for a number of years. The sunflower window is only about two weeks so you can imagine how busy it gets with everyone trying to get their photos.
Everyone was really nice and tried to keep out of each other's way as much as possible. We managed to get some really great shots in less than an hour and were back in the car on the way home before it got dark.Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Style Six Linkup
Wordless Wednesday
Little Things Thursday
Encouraging Hearts & Home
Pin It





12 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Style Six link up! :)
What beautiful pictures! Each year, I say I am going to do this and then I don't! Maybe next summer!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
Your photos are beautiful Heather. I would love to visit here for photos.
Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop :)
Girl....so beautiful, the photos, the model, the jumpsuit, the photographer~~ LOVE
How fun to go with your daughter for this awesome photo shoot in the sunflower field. I love it!
Marvelous! Love it.
How amazing!!
Great shots. There is something so beautiful about sunflowers.
What beautiful photos! it's so nice you were able to capture these! :)
Hope that your week is going well :)
Away From Blue
Such beautiful photos.
Fun series of shots - sunflowers are so fabulous!
I have been looking forward to seeing these. WOW, Heather, you are so talented. I LOVE the second photo. I just love how you captured her face.
Post a Comment