Monday, September 23, 2019

Last Veg Fest of Summer

We got to take College Girl to one of favorite Veg Fest's from last year.
This year the location was better and there were more vendors.
We got there in time for lunch and I started with this Gangster Vegan juice. Mine was blueberry instead of strawberry and so good.
 I also ordered the Kalefornia Soul Bowl (2nd on the menu) which we shared.
We also tried this Mexican corn on a stick. So yum!
 It was fun sharing the fest with her before she left for school.
 We ended the day with some banana whips.  I think we each got the same thing!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:



Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you all had a fun day trying out the different vegan foods. Hope you have a great day and thanks for the visit to my blog!

Hena Tayeb said...

That Gangsta Juice looks fab!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, what fun you have girl! I would love to tag along sometime with you on your adventures. NOT SURE I could keep up with your cute self though! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

It's so hot here today! I am craving a banana whip!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

wait, what are banana whips?! laura

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Carla from The River said...

banana whips.. oh my, I want one. What are they exactly?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails