Tuesday, April 30, 2019

New Vegan Finds

Vegan products seem to becoming more and more mainstream and I'm here for it!
 I found these Dang Sticky Rice Chips at Whole Foods in Brooklyn. They are addictive!


I found this No Evil vegan chicken at Wegman's. I love the packaging. I made some "chkn" fajitas with it.

We grilled these up last night and all really liked them. They are the best vegan sausages that I've tried. Even the non-vegan liked them. Now we want to try the hot Italian sausages.
 This was also a Wegman's find. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it will make a quick lunch or dinner for me.
 I'm excited to try this Veggeroni. I've never seen this brand before. What should I make with it?
** Edit--this is NOT vegan and contains egg whites. ** #whoops
 This was another find at the Brooklyn Whole Foods. I've been looking for the Violife Just Like Feta around where I live and it's never stocked.  It's very creamy and rich.  Greek salads are coming my way!
I'm so happy that both Halo Top and Enlightened brands have added dairy free flavors now!  I like this flavor and mint chip.  Now I'm on the hunt for their 100 calorie dairy free bars!


*Edit*I forgot to add this one!
Just like Cheeze-Its (but better)!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I am having Beyond Meat crumbles for dinner! I am going to try the sausages!!

Meditations in Motion said...

Thank you for sharing your finds. I am trying to lower my saturated fat intake to reduce my cholesterol numbers. A vegan diet is the best way to do this.

Andrea Nine said...

I heard those Dang chips are amazing! Hope you have a great day!! xo

Pieni Lintu said...

Nice!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I too love trying out these types of foods along with my daughter. I have never been to Wegmans but I hear raves about it from our neighbor. Isn't the WF in Brooklyn really nice. We love going there from time to time or when we have a BBQ in the summer.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum! I love that there are so many more options out there these days! Those Beyond Meat sausages are good! I have another pack for next week!

Claire Justine said...

These all look interesting Heather :) Hope they are all nice.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails