Friday, April 5, 2019

New (to me!) Trader Joe's Finds

I had another quick trip to Trader Joe's recently and I found some new items and things I wanted to try.
 These quick cook gluten free mini elbows will be perfect for a quick mac and cheese.
 I was torn between the avocado hummus and the Buffalo style hummus but Buffalo won this time. It's got a kick to it.
 For when I'm feeling lazy!
 I've wanted to try their onion salt so I picked one up on this trip.
 This was another spice that sounded interesting and I had to give it a try.
Now I've got a whole shelf of TJ's spice blends.
 The Mochi Rice Nuggets are so good!! They remind me a cross between a Frito and a Cheetoh but not cheesy, if that makes sense.
 I tried these at book club a few months ago and they are soooo good!

Have you found any new goodies at TJ's lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:

Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love the zoodles! A tip - let them cook and strain them bc they are WATERY!!
I cannot even buy the rice snacks - what serving size!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Lots of great things in that store. I am going to look it up online we don't have one that I know of,I'll see where the closest one is.

Carla from The River said...

You know I love your TJ posts. Thank you friend.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Ohhh I need to get up to our TJ! The Cheeto like things sound great!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

and the zoodles and the brownie crisps! xo laura

Terra Heck said...

Unfortunately, there's not a Trader Joe's near where I live. I'd love to try all those seasonings and spices.

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh these all sound so great. I wish we had a Trader Joe's near us.

http://henatayeb.blogspot.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather you always find the best items at TJ's and I would like to try out the salt and the hummus sounds so good!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh...now I am wanting to go to Traders' Jo and get me some more spices! Wish I had some of that hummus right now. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Claire Justine said...

Looks like you got some tasty things here Heather. I would love to try some :) Thanks for linking up to the weekend link up. Hope you can stop by tomorrow.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I tried the Buffalo Hummus today...not sure yet. On our 2nd bag of the delicious Mochi Rice Nuggets. Safe to say I'm hooked!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails