We managed to pack a lot into our Christmas break and one fun activity was going to Longwood Gardens.
I hadn't been there in a long time and it was wonderful to see it all decorated for Christmas.We went with a big group and had fun touring the indoor and outdoor displays.
College Girl came to hang out with her parents cousins.
I lost count of how many trees were decorated.I didn't bring my big girl camera so the Iphone had to do.
These trees looked like they were floating above the water like in Harry Potter.
This tree was in a library room, it was roped off but it looked so cozy and comfy in there.The greenhouses had lots of beautiful flowers to look at.
I loved the orchid room.
This was a creative interpretation of a Christmas tree.
A beautiful topiary.
Oh the roses!!
So many breath taking displays!
The female contingent from our group--such a fun night!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
The Blended Blog:Friday Favorites
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
The Blended Blog:Friday Favorites
Cooking and Crafting with J & J






















5 comments:
What fun place to visit for the holidays and nice that you all went in a large group.
This place looks amazing! I would absolutely love it there. The orchids and lights are both so beautiful!
I so want to see Longwood all lit up one day!
It looks lovely here Heather. Love all the Christmas trees and lights :)
Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon :) #Weekendbloghop
I'm missing Christmas! This looks like a fantastic place to visit in December! Glad you made it!
Post a Comment