Friday, October 19, 2018

Four On Friday

Who else is happy that today is Friday?  Hands up!!  Here's what I've been...

1) Thrilled about...getting a shout out on the Nature's Charm instagram page for my Vegan Magic Cookie Bars recipe!!  If you don't know Nature's Charm, they make a delicious line of dairy free coconut milk products.

The actual recipe is here.

2) Eating..sushi(veggie of course) and seaweed salad.  We saw First Man on Saturday --another great movie-- and went out for a yummy sushi dinner.
 3) Admiring...my new necklace. I used my birthday gift cards and money to buy myself something sparkly.
4) Surprising..these three ladies yesterday morning when I went out on the deck.


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Those cookie bars looks so good Heather. I love your pretty necklace you bought for yourself. I like to do the same thing when I have gift cards and money! Have a nice Friday and weekend
Julie xo

Laura Everyday Edits said...

How cool is that! That's awesome! Love the visitors in the yard! We get them too! It never gets old! Have a great weekend Heather! laura

Tamar SB said...

Now I want to bake!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Those cookie bars look so yummy. Have to check out that website.

Anonymous said...

Gosh what a stunning sight to see the deer in the morning! And how nice to treat yourself to jewellery - happy belated birthday!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So exciting about your post Heather! I have to follow them and check out that recipe, looks delish! What a pretty necklace! And yes! A cute surprise in your backyard!

Creations By Cindy said...

Well look at you being famous and all Heather Lou. Love it! OOH...those bars looks YUMMY. Pretty sparkly. Love me some sparkles! Happy Monday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

likeschocolate said...

The pumpkin butter completely sold out in our city! We can't get it! I love pumpkin! Have a great week!

Claire Justine said...

Lovely photos Heather. Your cookie bars look so yummy, yes please :) Thanks for sharing last week with us at The Weekend Blog Hop #Weekendbloghop

Ida said...

Yum on the cookie bars, very pretty necklace and beautiful deer.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails