I won't be participating in this month's TBB Asks-Giving Thanks Edition but if you want to play along, here are the questions for November. The link goes live next Monday, November 5th. Join in, it's fun!
1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? Yes or No?
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Yes or No?
3. Favorite Food from The Thanksgiving Meal?
4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for?
5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes or No?
6. Traditional Cookbook: Yes or No?
7. Oven Baked or Deep-Fried Turkey?
8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes or No?
9. What is one household product your most grateful for?
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?
Link up here to participate - The Blended Blog on Monday, November 5th.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It


4 comments:
How sweet and ya know what, ya should've just answered a week early, you do not have to post on the actual date. You do what works for you. Eeek, so excited for you and this trip!
Good morning Heather. I hope that you are doing well. Let's see if I can answer any of the questions:
Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? Yes
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? No
3. Favorite Food from The Thanksgiving Meal? dressing and gravy
4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for? To see the trees no matter the color.
5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes
6. Traditional Cookbook: Yes
7. Oven Baked or Deep-Fried Turkey? Oven baked
8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes
9. What is one household product your most grateful for? Dawn dish detergent. I use it for so much.
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals? Home cooked hands down.
Have a great week dear friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hello Friend,
I will have a post of the project up this afternoon. :-)
It was a good week of working on it. We got it finished and what needs to be accomplished next will wait until spring.
TBB looks fun .. I will participate.. and I think I know why you are not able. ;-)
Carla
I want to participate too! My blog has been empty for too long!
Post a Comment