1) Watching..the foxes in our yard. So cute!
2) Working on...headshots with this beauty.
3)Drinking...smoothies with the daughter. Mine was cold brew, banana & cocoa.
4)Listening to...hubby's band.
This was such a cool venue! Bring on summer!
Well the graduation party is TOMORROW!! I'll catch up with you all next week. Kisses!
Linking up:
Pin It






9 comments:
test
The fox!! So cool!
Looks like a fun and busy week.
You are the right-totally cool venue and how cool that there was a fox in your backyard! Have a great summer!
Happy Graduation Party my friend.
May it all go well.
Love Ya,
Carla
What a fun week. Aww you got a great shot of the fox Heather :) Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Blog Hop #Weekendbloghop
I hope the grad party went great, I am sure you did it up beautifully!!
The fox is so cute and listening to your husband play in his band is so cool!
You’ve been BUSY! I hope this week was a tad slower!
Post a Comment