We are at the end of my 80's Themed Graduation Party posts! Yay! This is Part 3 and the final installment of all the details from the party.
Music
Photo Booth/Activities



I don't have any photos of the actual photo booth but we did have one and it took a lot of the pressure off of me for taking photos at the party. I received digital copies of all of the photos too.
We borrowed a corn hole game which is always popular....
and set up our volley ball net. We had badminton and volleyball available. My niece got all of the big kids to play a game with her (in her pjs).
Weather
The weather was absolutely perfect, especially after all of the rainy weekends we'd been having.It even got a little chilly as the sun went down so I'm glad we set up our chiminea.
As well as our fire pit on the deck (see Part 2 for s'mores being made).
I ordered disposable trash cans from Amazon in trellis print and recycle print to place around the tent for easier clean up.
Here's a link to them.
I think this girl was happy with her party!
Of course I had to have sparklers to end the night! Thanks for sticking with me through all of the party details!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:
Pin It














9 comments:
SO many details! I love it and I was so happy the weather was perfect for the big day! Love the sparklers too!
What a great grad party Heather! Great job and I have not heard of the Amazon trash bags? Are they boxes? What a great idea for trash! Great pics! love the deck too! laura
What a wonderful party! I loved it all. I know your girl had to be one happy camper. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You threw one amazing party!
I am so glad you had great weather! I love your fire pit area and photo of the kids with the sparklers! What a day to remember! I'm gonna play 80's all day today!
You were so lucky to have beautiful weather for the party. How cool to have the photo booth! I know everyone had a great time and wonderful memories for all.
Great pics of your daughter with the balloons. Looks like a fun party. I think photo booths are a great way to capture pictures and entertain guests.
A very special party!! Love the sparkler idea.
xx oo
Carla
Lovely photos Heather Looks like a great party :) Love the balloon photos. Thanks for sharing at The Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Post a Comment