;-) I am with you my friend. I am on Fixing Up Dad break. LOL We are starting to feel like we made it. The Doc says, my dad has to get through his therapy, tweaking of meds and by the 4th of July, should be good to go, with just regular check ups. My dad already announced he is going to have a big 4th of July party.
Thank you for the love and support this week. Carla
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
6 comments:
enjoy the time heather! laura
Enjoy!! Today and tomorrow left for me (:
Take that time to regroup - and prepare for PLAY week!
Heather Lou, Enjoy your break lady! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
;-) I am with you my friend. I am on Fixing Up Dad break. LOL
We are starting to feel like we made it. The Doc says, my dad has to get through his therapy, tweaking of meds and by the 4th of July, should be good to go, with just regular check ups. My dad already announced he is going to have a big 4th of July party.
Thank you for the love and support this week.
Carla
Heather I hope you have a wonderful break! :0)
Post a Comment