Sometimes inspiration hits when you're in the Target Dollar Spot. I'm usually inspired to spend money there but this time I actually was inspired to make something.
It was there that I spotted these cute packs of tassels. They looked like earrings to me--the trendy kind I've been coveting. I love anything with a tassel or pom pom! To make the earrings I needed two packs of the tassels and some earring wires.I found the earring wires at Joanne Fabrics and used a coupon so they were $1.15. The tassel packs were $1 each.
I used some pliers to open the hoop on the tassel and insert the earring wire, then closed it back up again.
This whole project took minutes and I was left with two pairs of earrings for less than $1.50 each (I have leftover earring wires for another project).
I've been getting lots of compliments on them too. They are super light and I don't even feel them when I'm wearing them.
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It







6 comments:
They are so fun!
These are adorable and look like something you'd find it urban outfitters or free people ! You're so crafty my friend!
What a great idea Heather, love these :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop.
I like these earrings you made Heather. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.
Enjoy the week.
Julie
FUN! :-)
Carla
they are cute indeed! Happy to try to make one :)
Post a Comment