;-) I got to visit Trader Joe's! As I have shared with you, I live far, far away from a Trader Joe's. So this was happy shopping time for me. Have a great weekend, Carla
Is that a White Barn candle? We were there the other day and I'm loving their new Spring line! I've been crushing on school vacation, we took the girls to Boston and saw Blue Man Group which was so fun! Have a great Saturday my friend!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
4 comments:
ooo I need to look for this!!
;-) I got to visit Trader Joe's! As I have shared with you, I live far, far away from a Trader Joe's. So this was happy shopping time for me.
Have a great weekend,
Carla
Is that a White Barn candle? We were there the other day and I'm loving their new Spring line! I've been crushing on school vacation, we took the girls to Boston and saw Blue Man Group which was so fun! Have a great Saturday my friend!
I bet it smells so good! Vanilla is one of my favorite scents! Where did you get it at?
Post a Comment