I was craving lasagna for a couple of weeks and finally put this recipe together. It's hearty and soul satisfying for this time of year. Leftovers are even better!
For a printable version of this recipe, click here.
I love stuff like this even better the day after I make it. Ooh, I haven't made lasagna in a while. Thanks for sharing friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I've never thought to put tofu in lasagna! I love that idea! I usually just do veggies. This would be awesome to add some texture and to make the lasagna a little heartier. With just veggies I get hungry again sooner.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
I love stuff like this even better the day after I make it. Ooh, I haven't made lasagna in a while. Thanks for sharing friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Oo!!! This is a must try!!
My husband made a kale lasagna a few weeks ago. It was so good the day after.
Thank you for sharing.
Carla
Looks so good! Printing for next week! Thank you, you know we ❤️ your recipes!
I've never thought to put tofu in lasagna! I love that idea! I usually just do veggies. This would be awesome to add some texture and to make the lasagna a little heartier. With just veggies I get hungry again sooner.
Post a Comment