I did it! Another yearly photo challenge completed! This year's Project 52 was much easier to accomplish and less daunting than 2015's Project 365 but I kind of miss having the daily photos now that the year is over. We'll see what this year holds. Here are my final week's photos.
48|52 Gathering
49|52 Bokeh
50|52 Numbers (80 Christmas cards to be exact)
51|52 Winter (corsage from a winter formal)
52|52 Joy, Hope, Peace (my mom's birthday party)
Pin It






8 comments:
I loved your shots all year!
Great photos! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I LOVE THE SHOT OF YOUR MOM'S PARTY! What a great one! Of course, I also love all the others! You are so talented! Happy New Year! Looking forward to see what 2017 brings for you! xo
I love the photo of your mom's birthday party. :-)
I love your photography! You have a gift!!! I am looking forward to your 2017 project.
Carla
Hi Heather, I enjoyed looking at your pretty photos. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year and another fun year of blogging together. Enjoy the weekend.
Julie
Love the bokeh light one..so festive and fun!
Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon! Happy New Year!
Xx- Julie | Haute Khuuture Blog
I always enjoy your photos and stories Heather!
Nothing stopping you are doing your own daily photo challenge.....I have not down one of those challenges in years. I think you have given me the desire to grab my camera and head out. Great photos.
Post a Comment