You know I love your photos, they are beautiful! Golden Hour and Change are my very favorites but you are just too cute in your self portrait too! Hope you're having a great day - I feel like I'm running everywhere!!!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
9 comments:
I just love your use of color and light!
Gorgeous photos ♥
Absolutely stunning portraits. A work of art girl! They are magazine worthy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You know I love your photos, they are beautiful! Golden Hour and Change are my very favorites but you are just too cute in your self portrait too! Hope you're having a great day - I feel like I'm running everywhere!!!
Beautiful pictures Heather. Love the last one of you in the mirror, you look as though you are just about to go somewhere special :)
Sweet! love the self photo and the one of your daughter.
Hi Heather, I enjoyed looking at all of the photos. Have a great weekend!
I always love this.
Fun selfie.
xx oo
Carla
Beautiful photos! The picture of your husband and niece is so sweet... Your daughter has such beautiful hair no matter what color or length!
Post a Comment