I went thrifting on my birthday a few weeks ago and came home with a nice little haul.
I also treated myself to a cappuccino thanks to my Starbucks birthday reward.The items are (in clockwise-ish order): little round black mirror, marble-esque trashcan (still can't decide if I love this or hate it) that I'm using in our powder room, fun paper flag straws from Target, mini chalkboard labeled jar, wooden cutlery, Finding Dory post-it note pad that says "I remembered something!" and a large wide mouth mason jar (I got rid of the lid and fabric).
Hope you're having a great week!
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It



8 comments:
Hi Heather, I hope you enjoy all of your finds. Mason jars are always a great score. Happy Belated Birthday to you! I LOVE Starbucks coffee. I hope you have a wonderful end of the week and weekend. Julie xo
Love that trash been.
Great finds!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Debbie
You find the best things! Love that trashcan - and your silvery Birks! Have a great weekend my friend!
Looks like some great finds Heather :) Thanks for stopping by ..
As always the best finds. I like the stick notes. :-)
Great finds. You have good luck, not me. I can never fine anything anymore, don't know why, what has happen to my luck lately. Oh well, maybe it'll come back.
Sounds like a good day in my book! :)
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Post a Comment