Monday, October 17, 2016

Ashley's Senior Session

My neighbor Ashley has grown up into such a lovely young lady.  I was fortunate to work with her recently and shoot some of her fall senior photos.  





She's a natural, don't you think?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such a beauty! Her senior pictures came out beautifully, what a great job Heather!

Tamar SB said...

These are gorgeous! I love the scenery and the gorgeous lighting. Best of luck to her in her senior year!

Carla from The River said...

#3 and the last are my very favorites. You do such a great job!! Yes, she is a natural.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, wow she is gorgeous and so pretty. I love the photos you took of here especially the one with the horse!
Enjoy the week.
Julie xo

Aritha V. said...

Very nice photos! Well done.

Creations By Cindy said...

What a beautiful young woman and Heather, the pictures are wonderful. Awesome job! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

What was her favorite?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails