I'm back with some thrifty goodness! I haven't been thrifting much lately but I was out scouting for potential costume pieces for Miss High School and happened to find a few things for myself along the way.
I snapped this quick pic after washing all of the items so they look a little disheveled (need ironing!). The floral blouse is from Old Navy. The t-shirts and tank are all from LOFT and the grey shirt is by White Lily. I love the lace trim on the hem!
I've been adding more pink tones to my wardrobe and things that work with pink. I have a new pink cardigan and I get a lot of compliments on it so I need tops to go with it. The button down is perfect under the cardigan. I also picked up a few more silk ties for my Silk Dyed Easter Eggs.The tops from LOFT have some really pretty details.
I was definitely on a color quest that day.
Speaking of color, I found this vintage handmade wrap dress that day and thought it might work for a costume piece. We don't think it's going to work for this show but I will probably wear it because I thought it was really cute on! Have you had any luck thrifting lately? What's your favorite piece from my latest haul?
Let's keep in touch!






5 comments:
The shirt with the little collar is darling!
I LOVE that dress, what a find! You will look adorable in that! I also love the Old Navy floral top! I actually scored a few pieces yesterday, on a whim! Hoping to share soon! See, you inspire me!
Fun finds. I like the dress.
I plan to go on Saturday...wish me luck. ;-)
Carla
Great finds Heather, I need to go out and find me some bargains :) Love the lace on your top.
Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..
That tiny little dress looks like a size 0!!!
Post a Comment