I've been jumping all over the place on the blog lately but I realized I hadn't done an Insta-November post for all of my random Iphone pics. You may have seen some of them in my Project 365 or if you follow me on Instagram @heather_ourlife but hopefully you'll still indulge me and my tardiness.
I made lasagna stuffed peppers with veggie sausage and spinach.Worked at the high school's campus store. Always fun to see the girls! (It was a slow day).
Some birthday treats..new booties and shirt from Anthropologie (bought with my birthday coupon!).
16th birthday photo shoot sneak peek.
I still had the white pumpkins up for fall/Thanksgiving but this
Not a good look for my power cord. :(
Finding a toad(or is it a frog?) in the garage.
Sporting another birthday gift (headband) on my way to hot yoga.
She was Linus in her school's production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown". So fun!I was in charge of senior gifts for the cast and crew as well as the directors' gifts(I had some help with the faces).
A dessert Mr. Click and I shared, I can't remember what it was but it was chocolatey and delicious.
Hanging out at a wine bar at the start of the holiday season.
Three yogis and our water bottles that also happen to correspond to our heights.
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It














6 comments:
Another busy month! I love those booties from Anthropologie and love seeing the pics from your girls' play! Fun!
Loved looking at your November pictures! Ooh, those stuffed peppers look amazing and I do believe I could eat one right now while drinking my coffee! Have a great Wednesday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You have the best months! My school needs more garb - I just told the director of engagement that, hopefully we'll get Maimo swag!
That lasagna meal looks amazing!! I want to eat that.
That's sweet that you worked at your daughter's school - do you do that a lot? I loved it when my mom came up to my school. :)
I love your yoga headband - super cute!
The picture from your daughter's play is sweet. I bet they had such a fun time!
Yummy chocolate dessert! It looks great.
Ha, love the canteens.
I always enjoy your Insta Love posts.
That spider!! Golly!! I am more afraid of spiders than bats. And that spider would have had me running! What did you do?
Gosh November seems ages ago. Love your recaps, even though I follow you on IG :)
Post a Comment