Sometimes you just want plain old, nothing fancy, pancakes for dinner (at least I do). My pancake game has gotten much stronger now that I have this nifty griddle but I hadn't found the perfect vegan pancake recipe yet.
This one came pretty close but I'm still going to be experimenting with recipes. The batter was a little thick so I would add more almond milk next time. I also used a combination of half all purpose/half whole wheat flour to bump up the nutrition. I doubled the recipe and had some leftovers for quick breakfasts on busy mornings.
To add even more goodness, I sauteed some apples with coconut oil spray and cinnamon to top the pancakes. Are you a pancake fan? What's your favorite pancake recipe?
You might also like to try these:
Let's keep in touch!




8 comments:
Thank you so much for this recipe! My girls absolutely love pancakes for dinner but I struggle to find vegan recipes. The apples and coconut? The icing on the cake!!!!
Yum! I love experimenting with pancake combos!
The apples!! What a great idea. :-)
We just got a griddle like yours. Love It!!
Ooh, I love breakfast for dinner at times! Pancakes look YUMMO! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Whoo, yummy!! I could just eat some of these. They look so tasty :)
Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..
Hi Heather,
We love pancakes in our house and this recipe sounds so good.
TFS at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
I am all about some plain, regular pancakes! They are my favorite! That's so cool that you made them vegan. I am going to have to try it.
Oh these sound really delicious! :)
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Post a Comment