I'm done, I'm really done....D.O.N.E! #imdone Here are the final 14 photos of my Project 365 for 2015. It is a huge relief to not "have" to take a photo every day and edit it. I'm so glad I did it though1 Now I'm moving onto a less challenging Project 52 for 2016. Are you participating in any photo challenges?
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It


6 comments:
You did it! What an amazing accomplishment my friend! Congratulations!!
You did this with such gorgeous photos!! Way to go!
Hi Heather, wow that is a lot of photos. I hope you had fun. Enjoy the weekend!!
Congratulations!! I am very proud of you!!
I was wondering if you were going to do a 365 challenge again. Looking forward to your 52 weeks!
This is the most awesome thing EVER!! I've been trying to work on a 2015 book. We've been married for 15 years and I have never put together a family book! I cannot believe how much work it's been so far and I'm not even half done! It's hard to swallow that I have 15 of these to make. I decided that this year I'm determined to complete each month as it happens so that I stay caught up.
Post a Comment