I love when I win a blog giveaway! This one was an especially tasty one with lots of Barney Butter almond butter samples. Jessica at Barefoot by the Sea also threw in some teas she thought I might like! Bonus!
Have you ever won a blog giveaway and if so, what did you win?
Let's Keep in Touch!
Pin It


8 comments:
Hi Heather, congrats on your giveaway win! Enjoy your goodies!
I have won 2! Enjoy your rainy day! Julie
I LOVE those almond butter!! Enjoy!!
Congrats, I love to win give-away :)
I do love winning :) it's always fun to get a treat in the mail! :) Thanks for the mention my friend!
Don't you love it when you win stuff! I've won a couple of scrapbook /crafty giveaways :)
Congrats on your win. Looks like a great prize. - I've won some rubber stamp sets, books, and such. It's lots of fun to win and to do a give away as well.
Congrats on your nice win! I've won a few blog giveaways. I even have quite a few going on at my blog right now, if you'd like to head over and enter. They're listed at the top left hand side of my blog at www(dot)heckofabunch(dot)com
Yippee! I have won a few times. It is so fun. I won a great cookbook. The desserts have been amazing! The best brownies ever! ;-)
Have a great weekend.
Carla
Post a Comment