Is it already Friday again?
Yes it is and that means it's time for Friday Favorites.
My features from last week are:
I love the color and it's a perfect length!
This Bronze Smokey Eye Tutorial from SparklesandSuch26 is very easy to follow and looks like it would be easy to replicate.
Don't forget to enter our PayPal Cash Giveaway!
Enter through Rafflecopter below to win some major #cashmoney!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Do you follow?
Pin It






3 comments:
Happy Friday to you Heather. Thanks for the party and have a wonderful day and weekend.
Are having a wonderful weekend Heather! I love this series :-)
Fun!!
Post a Comment