It's the last Friday in January and last Friday Favorites of the month. Laura, Morgan, Emily and I have been hosting a $25 PayPal giveaway all month and the winner will be picked tomorrow!
Enter now at the Rafflecopter below.
Sarah at Ruffles and Rain Boots teaches us how to make this sweet Celtic Heart Knot Garland.
Chas at A Woman's Haven has some really great Senior Portrait Tips!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Do you follow?
Pin It



6 comments:
The celtic heats looks so cool!
Thanks for the fun party Heather and hope you have a nice day and weekend!
Thank you for the giveaway reminder, Heather, and many thanks for featuring my little Celtic heart garland.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting such a fun party!
Oohh, linky party! Hope you have a fun weekend ahead!!
Thank you so much for the feature!!
I love the garland and vintag-y blue and red is my favorite Valentines color combo!
Post a Comment