Did this week fly by or is just me?
I'm so happy it's Friday because that means it's the weekend AND it also means it's time for Friday Favorites!
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
I'm so happy it's Friday because that means it's the weekend AND it also means it's time for Friday Favorites!
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
Angela @ Blue i Style shared these fabulous dual function decorative pumpkins. I love when decor items can be multi purpose (and holiday!). Her Sharpie silhouette technique is so cool too!
I hope you'll join in too!
Angela @ Blue i Style shared these fabulous dual function decorative pumpkins. I love when decor items can be multi purpose (and holiday!). Her Sharpie silhouette technique is so cool too!
This Thanksgiving Chalkboard from Julie's Lifestyle came at the perfect time. I can always use some chalk art inspiration!
I'll be sharing my Thrifty Thanksgiving Table.I hope you'll join in too!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Pin It






4 comments:
Hi Heather, thank you so much for featuring my Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art! You just made my day and I appreciate it. Have a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie
I WILL TRY AND GET AROUND TO READING SOME OF THE LINKS WHEN THINGS CALL DOWN HERE. HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING.
Wow those pumpkins are SO cool!! The week did go by fast and I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is next week!!
I love the dual-holiday pumpkins! That is so cool!
Post a Comment