Yay for Fridays!!
It's my favorite day of the blogging week because it's Friday Favorites time.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
It's my favorite day of the blogging week because it's Friday Favorites time.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
I thought this Harry Potter scarf from Sum of their Stories would make a great gift.
Heather from Woods of Bell Trees shared her plans for making a Mini Wooden Christmas Village, so cute!
I'll be linking up my Spiked Apple Pie Punch this week.
Now let's see what you've got!
Pin It
I thought this Harry Potter scarf from Sum of their Stories would make a great gift.
Heather from Woods of Bell Trees shared her plans for making a Mini Wooden Christmas Village, so cute!
I'll be linking up my Spiked Apple Pie Punch this week.
Now let's see what you've got!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!






3 comments:
Thanks for hosting the fun party and Happy Friday!
Thanks for featuring my daughters scarf, and for stopping by to let me know. It is always so lovely to know people like a project of mine.
I just added my link!!! yay!!
Post a Comment