I promised to share this recipe in my Movie Themed Teen Birthday Party post.
Spiced Apple Pie Punch:
{Ingredients~4 servings}
2 cups apple cider
4 oz spiced rum (I used Captain Morgan)
2 oz cinnamon schnapps(I used Goldschlager)
1 apple, sliced
cinnamon sugar (optional)
***
Combine cider, rum and schnapps in a punch bowl or pitcher. Add half of the sliced apples to the mixture. Serve over ice and garnish with remaining apple slices. If you want to get really fancy, rim the glasses with cinnamon sugar.
Enjoy!
Do you follow?
Pin It









7 comments:
Hi Heather, thanks for the recipe.
Had one query though, any possible substitute for cinnamon schnapps? Looks like its not locally available in our place.
well that sounds like a nice treat!
@Balot: You could use a cinnamon flavored syrup (like the kind you get in coffee shops) or cinnamon extract. I've seen some recipes out there for making your own cinnamon schnapps too!
Oh my what a drink!!
It sounds so yummy.
Just pinned this!! Sounds delicious, and no vodka!! (Vodka always gives me a migraine!!)
How fun...very creative. :-)
The sounds like the perfect fall cocktail!
Post a Comment