Hi Heather ~~ Your chair came out really great!! It looks better still with pretty girl draped across it. She is a very pretty girl who probably can keep Mom busy as she wants to be. Thanks for looking at the tracks. Really it was the back porch which would dry. But Katrin did get her feet wiped down. ..
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
13 comments:
Stunning, each of them!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Yes...beautiful. :-)
Hi Heather, wow your daughter is so beautiful and I love the color of the chair.
Julie
Hi Heather ~~ Your chair came out really great!! It looks better still with pretty girl draped across it. She is a very pretty girl who probably can keep Mom busy as she wants to be.
Thanks for looking at the tracks. Really it was the back porch which would dry. But Katrin did get her feet wiped down.
..
My senior pictures were never this pretty. I love the natural backdrop. She is gorgeous. And the chair is awesome!
A girl and her guitar...beautiful.
Beautiful girl and perfect Fall Birthday photos!
The blue chair in action!! She looks beautiful!!
Great shots - what a pretty girl!
Wonderful photography of a very pretty young lady ~ for W
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful young lady.
She is lovely and that chair is really a nice one. I love how it turned out for you.
Post a Comment