These pictures are great and they show just how fast time flies by. Hmmmm, about the name change, I am sure you will find just the right one for high school. :) Have a super day! Mama Hen
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
9 comments:
These pictures are great and they show just how fast time flies by. Hmmmm, about the name change, I am sure you will find just the right one for high school. :)
Have a super day!
Mama Hen
Well College Girl and Miss Middle School did keep them straight in my mind, so what's the new name?
Aw - congrats on the new milestone!!
Good grief this happens in the blink of an eye, doesn't it?
My son Sam is heading to 9th grade in the fall too.
Fun photos. :-)
Can you see the "shy" child has blossomed over the years. Time does fly by so quickly.
What a beauty....I am sure that you will come up with an appropriate replacement! :)
Congratulations Miss Middle School!
Aw, so little and cute in the 1st one and so grown up and pretty in the 2nd one! Hope she loves high school as much as I did!
Post a Comment