It's been awhile since I participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday but it's good to be back!
Table
{Iphone}
We visited College Girl this weekend!
Here we are at dinner on Friday night (at the table).
We visited College Girl this weekend!
Here we are at dinner on Friday night (at the table).
I Collect
We hiked up the side of a waterfall and found this along the way.
I collect photos/memories.
We hiked up the side of a waterfall and found this along the way.
I collect photos/memories.
Music
Someone I miss
I miss her already.
Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough!
Linking up with:
Pin It






9 comments:
I loved your take on all the Scavenger Hunt words this week!!!!
Lovely photos! Looks like you had a great hike and a great visit with College Girl!
What a great weekend! Gorgeous hike it looks like!
The falls pictures are beautiful! That is A LOT of steps.
Looks like you had a great time! That hike must have been beautiful because the photos are. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!
Your trip looks beautiful! I love your take on all of the prompts!
Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough! Fortunately, there are only a few weeks left :)
Great pictures. I love the pictures from your hike. My husband and I often hike and take pictures. I'd love to find the place you visited. Is it anywhere near Oklahoma?
You are so creative! What beautiful pictures. I was off yesterday and am now counting down the days until Thanksgiving break too, ten work days not including today :)
Sounds like a very happy weekend and what a gorgeous place to hike. Not sure I'd make all the stairs though.
Post a Comment