You may remember that I took a photography class recently and I wanted to keep that momentum going so I signed up for Lisa's Photoshop Basics class.
I'd never used Photoshop and I've always wanted to learn it.
It's tough (very!)and slow going but here are a few of my edited pics from the first two weeks of class.
Week 1 {Before}
SOOC(Straight Out Of the Camera)
Week 1 {After}
Edited
I did some complexion smoothing and background sharpening.
Week 2 {Before}
SOOC
Week 2 {After}
Worked on skin tones (still a little dark but ok because we're at the beach), sharpening, hues and brightness and color balance. You can also see I 'fixed' the stray hair on College Girl's head.
There are so many tools in Photoshop! Good thing I have Cheat Sheet from Lisa!
Onto Week 3!





6 comments:
Love the edits! I am still editing in aperture - not ready to make the jump to photoshop!
Your edits look great!!!! I am thinking that I am eventually going to give PS Elements a try....not just because I am technologically hindered, but cost wise! Keep up the great work!
Well done! This is something I should do, but I never seem to make time for it. You are inspirational.
You have no idea how happy I am to know you will never again have a stray hair.... Anywhere!
Wow, I'm super impressed! This is something I don't think I could ever tackle! Great job!
Awesome job! I love your second edit - I'm super impressed that you fixed College Girl's hair!
I've tried photoshop, and I used to use it more often, but now I use picmonkey more than anything. Of course, it can't fix hair and all that, but I'm not that advanced with my photo editing yet! Maybe one day...
Post a Comment