Back To School
Yes, this one is back to school already.
Writing Utensil
We went school supply shopping with Miss Middle School.
Favorite Subject
Recreation
We did some sight seeing while dropping College Girl off. I wouldn't mind some recreation on this lovely dock.
Linking up with:





10 comments:
That bed is amazing! Those chips are making me hungry too!
My family would make fun of me, but that bed took my breath away! I have enough books laying around here. I should try that! (Except I'd never finish because I'd stop to re-read them all!)
I would love to have a good book and a lounge chair by that lake....stunning!
Your writing utensil shot is fun, but I LOVE that bed. I think I need it. Of course then I might never get out of it.
Your lunch shot is making me hungry, and your recreation shot is so lovely. Great set this week!
Your girl is beautiful.
Your lunch looked delicious.
Who wouldn't want to relax at that dock, so peaceful looking.
Your pictures are great. I LOVE that bed! It is so cool! Although, I'd be afraid that the books would somehow fall on my head while I was sleeping!
lunch and recreation look wonderful to me
What a cool bed! I love to read in bed too!! Those chips and salsa look yummy!
Great photos! What a fabulous headboard! And that dock looks so relaxing.
In that paste photo on the lake is that house almost IN the water?
Post a Comment