How was your week?
Here's a snippet ours in phone pics...
row 1 *our tree with just the lights (I was playing around with the LensLight app*Teen 2 babysitting our niece*celebrating my sister's birthday*
row 2 *beautiful early morning sky*kitchen decorating*living room tree*
row 1 *Breaking out the Christmas china*another early morning sky*current craft projects*
row 2 *Trying out a Pinterest sink cleaner*Basement tree*trying some chalk art*
row 3*Photo-A-Day December*some of the Irish Dance hardware won *time for beers in the hot tub*
Pin It

5 comments:
Lovely pics especially your fireplace. It looks so warm and cosy. xx
Lots of pretty trees you have up. I dont have one done. I have had a fairly good week.
beautiful picture :)
Wow Heather, All those beautiful trees! I felt good just getting one up this year! you home looks so festive for the holidays!
dee dee
I love how cozy all of the decorations look! That lens light app is really cool. It makes the lights look like when I take my glasses off and look at the tree!
Post a Comment