Lol.... my beach bunny BFF from our early days gave herself the internet handle of Sandy Crack. Nothing like body surfing and being drug along the ocean floor to really appreciate beach sand.
I hope you guys had a great vacation! I love the postage stamp background on the collage, its perfect for vacation pictures! And that pink bike is great :)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
Aw, how cool! What a special trip with your daughter before she leaves! Hope you guys are having a great time. :)
How fun. Enjoy!
Have a great vacation.
Lol.... my beach bunny BFF from our early days gave herself the internet handle of Sandy Crack. Nothing like body surfing and being drug along the ocean floor to really appreciate beach sand.
~Bliss~
I hope you guys had a great vacation! I love the postage stamp background on the collage, its perfect for vacation pictures! And that pink bike is great :)
Post a Comment