Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Random...


Random photos from the last month...


My daughter, modeling her 'new' maxi dress.
 Trying to capture 'water'.
 Some cool looking seed pods leftover from my allium flowers.
 My thrifted colander with Granny Smith apples.
This is how the living room looks after a day with my youngest niece.

Two lucky girls (my niece and older daughter)got to go out in style with their grandma for their birthdays.
 Some summer reading that I've been up to.

This looked exciting when it was delivered (ended up being my daughter's AP Portfolio being returned to her).

My hubby had been singing this song and the next day it was on my car radio.  Love that Sirius 90's station!
Cute "Nemo" fish from my mom's fish tank.
Anything random going on in your life?


Pin It

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Lots of random things huh? Mercy, that seems to be everyday with me! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

What a fun post, but then again I love pictures! How did you like Bloom?

Morgan said...

I love that colander! Such a pretty color. That's so cool that your daughters got to go in a limo. :) I've always wanted to go in a limo - how fun!

Katie said...

I love the random things! Your daughter's maxi dress is really pretty! And getting a limo ride is definitely a special treat! That is really cool that the school sent back your daughter's AP portfolio. I know a lot of schools just toss them if the kids don't come pick them up, and I always felt bad about that. They work so hard on them, and you don't know why they didn't come get it, maybe they wanted to, but couldn't due to a lack of a ride or they had to work! I love that the school mailed it back!

Andy David said...

Dear friend,
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

Mama Zen said...

My daughter builds Littlest Pet Shop villages just like that!

Andrina Royceston said...

Events like these are the little blessings that make life so much richer. Thank you for sharing them, Heather! I think it’s great that you got to experience riding a limo. Hehe. Nothing can be more special than celebrating your birthday with your loved ones in the comforts of a limo. Even though it’s quite luxurious, if the budget allows it, why not rent a limo for a few hours, right?

Earnestine Novick said...

The girls are lucky indeed to celebrate their birthdays with their grandma, and with a limo ride! :D @Andrina, you’re right. It’s not every day that you get to ride in a limo, so if you can afford to rent one, then why not? Go for it! It’s one of the greatest moments you’ll definitely enjoy in your lifetime.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails