Hey, it's another Friday Saturday Phone Dump. I don't have too many photos this week but I am keeping up with my Photo a Day Challenge this month. It's hard to believe we are just about halfway through July! Where is Summer going?
row 1*"big"* "your favorite color"*cute thrifted shoes*
row 2*magnifying glass for price list at the thrift store*"letter"*"texture"*
row 2*getting her Kindle*making fruit tart for her dad*hub's birthday*
Happy Weekend!
Linking up with:
Pin It


5 comments:
Summmer will be gone before we know it. Time is sailing by.
i love that you chose to use the blue background. it really unites all the photos by picking out the blue in each. =) are you using photogrid?
I love those shoes! They are fabulous!!
The fruit tart looks absolutely amazing. Happy birthday to your husband!
just stoopping by and saying HI from monday mingle.
following via GFC :)
[oomph.]
You got some great pictures!
Post a Comment