The things you find when you upload your photos!
one year ago...Decluttering and New Work Space
two years ago...Thrift Store Finds
Linking up with:
Wordless Wednesday {Brooke}
Follow Me Wednesdsay
Favorite Photo Friday
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge "Eyes"
Follow Me Wednesdsay
Favorite Photo Friday
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge "Eyes"


15 comments:
Heather.....
what a lovely surprise!
dee dee
I do that a lot- "umm how'd that get in there?"
Yes! How sweet.
Heather
What a sweet surprise!
Isn't it fun looking back? I'd love to have a desk like yours.
My stuff seems to be here, there,
and everywhere!
yep..I know what you mean!
That's a cool pic- you can even see a reflection. Found you via Follow Me Wednesday. :)
That is a great surprise!
Such a cute face.
Fun shot.
Fantastic perspective- well done.
Great pic I love it!
Awwww...sooo sweet, sweet, sweet.
surprise indeed! i should let my trust point and shoot out from time to time and get some surprises of my own :) feeling much better by the way. thanks for stopping by my way!
That is a great photo; love your perspective!
great perspective!
Post a Comment