Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Crush

 It's a thing of beauty!
(and so heavy!)
This lil' beauty just arrived via UPS.
  I upgraded to a 50mm/1.4 from my 50mm/1.8 lens.
The 1.8 was locking up in Auto Focus and generally giving me trouble.
I haven't had too much time to experiment with it but I'm liking what I see.
 {out to dinner for her birthday}
 {our favorite vegetarian restaurant}
 {my yummy dinner}
What are you crushing on?
one year ago...Vacation Antiquing
Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love that little lens Heather! It makes really sharp pictures! Love mind. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Unknown said...

Nice! Looks like you're having fun testing out your new lens :) I use a little point and shoot camera (Fujifilm Finepix F70) but am pretty happy with it for the time being. Though one day when I win the lotto or find a bag of cash on my doorstep I'd like to buy a decent quality digital SLR.

Bliss said...

No one is safe now.

~Bliss~

Ai Sakura said...

pics are looking great! have fun playing around with it :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

Katie and AJ said...

I love the lens, your pictures are gorgeous! Although, as I tell AJ all the time, its not the camera, its the photographer :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails