Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

One Color
{my daughter's school uniform tights}
Laundry
{I pulled this one from my archives--I found golf tees in the dryer}
Empty 
{we visited an art museum over Christmas break and it was very empty when we got there-we had this whole room to ourselves}
One Dozen 
 {we had twelve stories going before the Zuzu pet knocked it over}

Soft

{my hubby has such a soft spot for little kids}

Don't forget to enter my fantastic giveaway here!!


Linking up with:






Pin It

10 comments:

Pam said...

That last picture is my favorite! Very precious!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - I really like your last two shots.

Christine E-E said...

those golf tees - brought a smile to my face. Reminded me of my dad! Love your photos.

Mikayla said...

Your art gallery and soft shots are my favorites. They tell such great stories!

Angie said...

Awwww . . . The last photograph is so sweet. What a wonderful interpretation of the word "soft". I love it. And aren't Zuzu pets rude in that way? Always knocking things over like that? Honestly... LOL

I loved all your photographs. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Angie :)

Melanie said...

REALLY LOVE your set! The focus on the dozen shot is very cool, & the last shot makes my heart smile!

Katie said...

Great set! I love that you found golf tees in the dryer, I'm not the only one! I love your take on the last shot, it is so sweet.

Morgan said...

The last picture is so sweet! I love that! So cool that you guys visited an art museum over the break - I love them. We have one near me, but it's always crowded.

Ida said...

Nice Series. I ususally find screws,nuts & bolts in our dryer. (My hubby is a construction worker)
Loved your Soft photo, so adorable.

Nita Davis said...

Loved your series, especially your soft shot! Have a wonderful week.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails