Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.
I have a fun giveaway going on for a $10 credit to my etsy shop. You should come by and enter! http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
12 comments:
I love old parlors like this! Love it love it! =)I have a linky up, would love you to link up!
Happy Wednesday!
~Carolyn
Cookin’ for my Captain
I feel like I just stepped back in time.
Great photo Heather.
http://lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com/
So cool. Looks like a trip back in time.
Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.
Hope you have a great rest of the week.
cool! I love soda fountains and wish they were still a part of daily life. :) neat photo!
I just want to sit down on a round stool that twists from side to side and linger over a cherry coke. Love this!
Seriously looks like a picture from the 60's!!
I love old parlors! This looks like so much fun!
I have a fun giveaway going on for a
$10 credit to my etsy shop. You should come by and enter!
http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html
That place looks too cool!
Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/some-people-get-to-meet-all-the-cool-people/
Ooooh...neat, neat picture!
Post a Comment