Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am never wasn't really prepared for Scavenger Hunt Sunday this week, luckily my older daughter had taken my old camera and shot a bunch of photos. I'm using some of them today.

Windows and Doors
This was hers. It's our dining room window and valance (still haven't replaced the curtains in there!)

Eyelashes
I've posted this one before of younger daughter's amazing lashes.
Paint
Another one taken by my daughter. It's actually her painting of Venice on a tile. LOVE!
Leaf Veins
This was one of my favorite shots that she took, I loved the contrast of the green holly leaves (with veins!) against the red brick and shutter.

Faceless Portrait
I took this one my youngest on her "promotion"day. Her French mani looked oh so sweet.

Linking up with:









Pin It

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful job - I really like your window shot. Kinda mysterious.

Lindalou said...

She did a nice job helping out. Always good to have a little help.

Valeria said...

Beautiful set. Faceless is my favorite, just because makes me dream, but I love windows and the perspective on leaf vein

Brag All About It said...

i love photography too! my dad was a photographer! but i haven't done anything more than a digital camera but love going to art gallery shows!

following you from blog it forward hop!
would love a follow back and say hellow
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

Nela said...

These are really great photos. :) I really like the windows/doors photo the most.

Sweetie1313 said...

Love the picture of the lashes!! :)

Sylvia from Helpful Daddy

Peace Love & Poop said...

Love that painting. Is it on a coaster or is that just a wall hanging?

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails