Monday, July 21, 2025

Giving The Pool House a Glow Up

Our pool house got a much needed makeover.

We always thought it was cute but I wasn't loving the blue trim and the siding had seen better days.
I think the side detail is so cute too but it was getting missed because of its condition.
The blue fence really bothered me too.
It's amazing what some paint can do.  We hired out this job because it seemed a little too overwhelming for us to tackle. Our painter power washed the siding and nailed back pieces of siding that had come loose before priming and painting the whole pool house.
We are smitten with the new look.  The black trim and shutters really make the white siding pop.
The fence looks so much better in black!
We've started to accessorize now too.
We added this thrifted sign to the door...
...and a window box with some flowers to the window.  What do you think?

Please follow me! 





Pin It

16 comments:

Ann said...

You are right...the black and white look so much better. It's perfect - and so inviting! Enjoy!

Carla from The River said...

LOVE it!!! I like the black and white.
What brand of paint did you use?
Carla

Maria Rineer said...

It looks great! Wonderful change :).

R's Rue said...

So nice.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, the pool house looks so nice painted white with the black. Have fun decorating it!

Joanne said...

That looks beautiful!

Marilyn said...

This looks so good! I am always amazed at what a difference paint makes!

Gina said...

Looks so fresh and new!

Jeff the Chef said...

Can you come do mine next? :-)

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I think it looks really striking with the black and white contrast. Enjoy it.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Great work! I can see why you want to 'talk about it (Tuesday).!

R's Rue said...

Have a beautiful day. xx

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

love the before and after pics! great decision to hire out the prep repair and paint!

MELODY JACOB said...

And Landshut looks like a charming place for a short break. It's really cool how you delve into the history of places like the Ländtor and the "Heart Flower" sculpture. Finding those little pockets of shade and enjoying a coffee looks like pure bliss. Enjoy savoring every moment of your freedom.

https://www.melodyjacob.com/

Nicole Orriëns said...

I love make-overs! And this is great. Your pool house looks very nice.
P.S. I love your beautiful floral blog header. It just goes to show, Blogger blogs are great. Sometimes I really miss blogger.

Tamar SB said...

It looks so cute!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails