Thursday, November 14, 2024

{The Abode} Another Quick Staircase Update

We did a very quick update to this staircase.  Our other staircase update is here.
We added a hand railing to the side wall where there wasn't one. We weren't sure we wanted to do this at first but I felt it would make it safer for us and for our guests.  Mr. Click didn't want it to protrude out too far from the wall so I searched for a narrow one. I found this one on Etsy that was made to order.  We hired someone to install it and we love it!

Comments Issue - Please read!
Thank you so much for visiting me.  Blogger is having issues and everyone is now a "no-reply blogger".  If I've left a comment on your blog in the last week or so, I have not received your reply unless you've changed the email address to: ourlifeinaclick@gmail.com
 Please consider doing this in your blog replies so we can stay in touch!  It's what I do when I have no-reply comments (which is everyone right now!).

Please follow me!


 

Pin It

7 comments:

Joanne said...

A simple and stylish fix!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, I would have never thought to look on Etsy for the railing - it looks great!

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
It looks good.
I still am having issues with no reply comments.
Carla

csuhpat1 said...

Very cool.

Tamar SB said...

That came out so good!!

Andrea Nine said...

WOW! Looks just amazing and so classy!

Hena Tayeb said...

I agree.. this no reply bit is annoying. The white and black looks great.. Etsy is the best place to have something customized.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails